In order to ensure efficient monitoring of the project’s progress and ultimately to achieve the project deliverables, TANDEM seeks advice from external experts.
This advice will be valuable in offering different perspective and critically review the project in light of their fields of experience and expertise. To facilitate this outcome, an external advisory board has been set up. TANDEM is pleased to introduce its members:
- Francis Tusubira – Former CEO and Board member of UbuntuNet Alliance
- Sverker Holmgren – Chair of European e-Infrastructure Reflection Group (
- Colin Wright – Adviser on Cyberinfrastructure, Department of Science and Technology, South Africa
- Claude Lishou – Professor, Université Cheikh Anta Diop (UCAD), Senegal
- Peter Jack – Director general, National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), Nigeria
The External Advisory Board will be consulted on the progress of the project throughout its timespan. TANDEM project partners thank the experts for having accepted to be involved in the project, their feedback will be most needed and appreciated.